Submission of abstracts is now closed. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will be notified starting 11 January 2016.
You have reached the Abstract Submission page for the Joint Pan-African Grain Legume and World Cowpea Conference. Abstracts to be submitted for consideration for conference papers and/or posters must be in the following thematic areas:
- Abiotic Stress
- Biological Nitrogen Fixation
- Economics and Value Chain Development
- Gender and Youth (please read this additional information if you are submitting an abstract on this topic)
- Genomics and Plant Breeding
- Human Nutrition and Health
- Integrated Pest Management
- Mechanization of Production and Post-harvest Handling
- Plant Pathology
- Seed Systems
- Sustainable Intensification
- Technology Dissemination and Impact Assessment
- Value Addition and Food Processing
For the guidelines and further details on preparing and submitting abstracts for the conference, you may download the call for abstracts, which are available in English and in French. Abstracts will be accepted in English, French, and Portuguese.
Please note that the new deadline for submission of all abstracts is 10 December 2015. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will be notified starting 11 January 2016.
Note: Due to the recent holiday season during which many of our reviewers were out of their offices the abstract review process has slowed a bit. However, all abstract submitters will be contacted on the status of their submissions in the next one week. We apologize for this unavoidable delay.