The conference will cover 13 thematic areas:
- Abiotic Stress
- Biological Nitrogen Fixation
- Economics and Value Chain Development
- Gender and Youth
- Genomics and Plant Breeding
- Human Nutrition and Health
- Integrated Pest Management
- Mechanization of Production and Post-harvest Handling
- Plant Pathology
- Seed Systems
- Sustainable Intensification
- Technology Dissemination and Impact Assessment
- Value Addition and Food Processing
Topics for abstracts, posters, and for the plenary and special breakout sessions will revolve around these main thematic areas.
If you are interested to submit an abstract in one of these areas, please go to the “Submit an Abstract” page.